Coordinating your supports
If you need help coordinating the support services agreed in your NDIS plan, you’ve come to the right place.
NDIS often nominates the number of hours that providers like MidCoast Assist can use to coordinate the services you can receive. If Coordination of Supports is part of your NDIS plan, MidCoast Assist will assign an experienced and qualified Support Connections Officer to provide this service.
We make the whole process as streamlined and easy as possible, and we’re there with you every step of the way.
Our Support Connections Officers can:
- Provide easy access to the information you need
- Put you in touch with specialists and therapists
- Help you set goals and work towards achieving them
- Help you access other support services based on your plan
- Link you with advocacy services to represent your interests in complicated matters
For more information call us on 1300 65 88 30 or make an enquiry here.