Volunteers play an important role in our community, assisting us to support older people so they can stay living independently at home for longer.
If you'd like to make a real difference to the lives of people over 65 living in your neighbourhood, we’d love to hear from you. Our friendly, dynamic team provides practical, reliable and flexible services for our clients which include:
- Outings and social events
- Assistance with transport to and from appointments
- Assistance with shopping
- Companionship and friendly visiting
- Assistance with gardening and minor home maintenance
- Assistance in our centre-based groups
We are committed to providing quality services, and provide all our volunteers with training and regular support.
Whether it’s one day a week, one day a month, or a couple of hours a fortnight, your valuable time and friendly face will be very welcome.
Find out more about becoming a volunteer by calling us on 1300 65 88 30, by email or via our online contact form.